Posted: Saturday, March 11, 2017 4:38 PM
Retail Merchandiser:Part Time: Rochester West, NY
Location: NY : Rochester
Employment Type: Regular
Job Category: Retail Merchandising
Retail Merchandiser, Part:Time Rochester West, NY
Approximately 10:12 hours per week over 2:3 days and includes Rochester, Greece, Batavia, Brockport
We are looking for a Retail Merchandiser who will build relationships with our key retail accounts and execute timely and effective product merchandising initiatives across all Hasbro categories. This is a PART:TIME position with DAYTIME hours that involves daily travel throughout a designated area. We offer a competitive hourly rate and a per diem for travel expenses. Specific days and hours are determined on an individual basis, according to the needs of the territory : this territory requires approximately:
* Approximately 10:12 hours per week
* 2 : 3 days per week
* Includes Rochester, Greece, Batavia, Brockport
Using your time management skills you will positively impact sales by: implementing in:store promotional activities and point:of:purchase material; performing planogram compliance and re:sets, and achieving on:shelf product merchandising objectives. You will maintain successful account relationships through scheduled store calls and ongoing communication with management teams. The ideal candidate will be a quick learner, flexible, can work independently in a busy retail environment and is available to work daytime hours and weekends.
Basic qualifications for the Retail Merchandiser position include:
* Must live within reasonable proximity of designated area
* High School diploma or equivalent
* 6 months to one year experience in a Retail/Merchandising environment in a consumer products industry
* Willingness to work flexible daytime hours and occasional weekends (hours will likely flex up in Nov. and Dec. to accommodate the holiday season)
* Reliable transportation/auto insurance and a valid driver's license
* Computer skills and High Speed/DSL internet access, email and printer
* Ability to accurately report information by due dates/deadlines
* Able to climb ladders, lift up to 40 lbs, bend repeatedly and be on your feet 6:8 hours
* Strong communication and interpersonal skills
About Hasbro, Inc.
Hasbro (NASDAQ: HAS) is a global company committed to Creating the World's Best Play Experiences, by leveraging its beloved brands, including LITTLEST PET SHOP, MAGIC: THE GATHERING, MONOPOLY, MY LITTLE PONY, NERF and TRANSFORMERS, and premier partner brands. From toys and games, television programming, motion pictures, digital gaming and a comprehensive lifestyle licensing program, Hasbro fulfills the fundamental need for play and connection for children and families around the world. The Company's Hasbro Studios creates entertainment brand:driven storytelling across mediums, including television, film and more. Through the companys commitment to corporate social responsibility, including philanthropy, Hasbro is helping to build a safe and sustainable world and to positively impact the lives of millions of children and families every year. Learn more at hasbro and follow us on Twitter (Hasbro and HasbroNews).
For more information about careers at Hasbro become a fan on Facebook, follow us on Twitter and join our careers group on LinkedIn.
Business Unit: US Sales and Marketing
• Location: Rochester
• Post ID: 23968353 rochester