Retail Support - Pricing Team Lead, Part Time: Yorktown Heights, NY, Macy's Jefferson Valley - Macys
Posted: Thursday, March 2, 2017 4:12 PM
The Pricing Team Lead is responsible for supervising a team of associates in accomplishing the price change activities for promotional and clearance events in the entire store. Performs other duties as assigned.
The summary below may not include all the essential functions and qualifications for this position. For more information, we encourage you to review the complete job description by clicking here .
- Coordinate and oversee the timely execution of price changes for the entire store
- Recruit, train, motivate, and develop Pricing Associates to their fullest potential through coaching and feedback to increase productivity and efficiency
- Ensure that all policies, procedures, and standards are understood and followed by Pricing Associates
- Conduct random price audits to ensure selling price is correctly reflected on the merchandise; participate in physical inventory process
- Provide feedback or call the Price Change Hotline on pricing issues such as pricing errors and ticketing errors
- Regular, dependable attendance and punctuality
Education/Experience:No specific educational accomplishments are
necessary. Previous experience in a support role is
preferred. Previous supervisory experience preferred.
Communication Skills:Effective written and verbal skills, ability to interpret
instructional documents such as safetyrules, operating
and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals.
Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Mathematical Skills:Basic math functions such as addition, subtraction,
multiplication, and division. Able to use a calculator.
Physical Demands:This position requires constant moving and standing.
Must be able to stand for at least two consecutive
hours. Must be able to lift at least 30 lbs. May
occasionally be required to reach, stoop, kneel,
crouch, and climb ladders. May have to reach above
eye level. Involves close vision, color vision, depth
perception, and focus adjustment.
Other skills: Strong organizational skills. Able to multitask in a fast-
paced environment. Able to empower and develop a
team. Ability to collaborate and function as a member
of a team. Must possess a strong sense of urgency.
Should be comfortable with the use of computers and
frequent use of RF equipment.
Work Hours: Flexible with scheduling and available to work retail
hours, which may include day, evening, weekends,
This job description is not all inclusive. In addition, Macy's, Inc. reserves the right to amend this job description at any time. Macy's, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to a diverse and inclusive work environment.
• Location: Rochester, Yorktown Heights
• Post ID: 23897830 rochester