What you’ll be doing...
Verizon Wireless is looking for a focused individual to lead our Real Estate / Regulatory team. As Federal Law adapts to the changing technological industry the regulatory department ensures design and implementation are compliant with current regulations.
This individual will be responsible for the coordination of NEPA compliance, including consultation with the encompassing regulating departments; Federal Aviation Administration; Federal Communications Commission; Department of Environmental Conservation; US Fish and Wildlife Services, State Historic Preservation Office, and Tribal Historic Preservation.
He/ She will need to be organized and keep projects on track for completion within Upstate’s Build Plan goals. This person will need strong interpersonal skills to work with VZW consultants and Headquarters Teams in an effort to complete consultation requirements for final approvals to build. He/ She will also attend regulatory trainings, and need to communicate effectively the change and implementation of policy as it relates to different departments within Verizon Wireless Network. This person will be detail oriented to appropriately prescribe the type of due diligence required for a project, or relay the correct RF compliance for health and safety standards.
What we’re looking for...
You’ll need to have:
- Associate’s degree.
- Relevant work experience a plus
- Valid Driver’s License
Even better if you have:
- Bachelor of Science degree in Environmental Science, Environmental Biologist, Historic/Architectural History or Development – Real Estate.
- Current knowledge of and familiarity with state and local land use and procedures.
- Strong presentation, written and oral skills needed in order to successfully interface withauthorities.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Professional level knowledge of regional build plans, processes, and personnel responsibilities as it relates to job title.
- Direct knowledge in governmental rules and guidelines that play into build plans and site requirements as it relates to FCC/FAA compliance.
- Ability to work autonomously and under heavy pressure to meet deadlines and established commitments.
- Skill and ability to read and understand legal documentation and be a strong organizer.
- Understand applications and databases plus the relational database hooks to connect common points and thus construct more information on one report.
- Ability to be flexible on changing priorities and time-tables of deliverables, with proven attention to detail and excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Demonstrate the ability to build a rapport with coworkers, managers, and regional compliance personnel. Working knowledge of FUZE, Siterra, License Tracker, VZ Reg, EnSite, Ops Tracker, FCC ULS Database, Crowd Aroundand WebLibary a plus.
- Knowledge of FCC, FAA/ASR, NEPA, Section 106, Licensing rules and forms and VZW Regulatory & Compliance policies.
When you join Verizon...
You’ll be doing work that matters alongside other talented people, transforming the way people, businesses and things connect with each other. Beyond powering America’s fastest and most reliable network, we’re leading the way in broadband, cloud and security solutions, Internet of Things and innovating in areas such as, video entertainment. Of course, we will offer you great pay and benefits, but we’re about more than that. Verizon is a place where you can craft your own path to greatness. Whether you think in code, words, pictures or numbers, find your future at Verizon.
Equal Employment Opportunity
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer- and celebrate our employees' differences, regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or Veteran status. Different makes us better.
Click here for more info: http://www.verizon.com/about/work/jobs/7298762-real-estate-engineer
• Post ID: 29519463 rochester