Job ID: 127114
Job Description Summary
The primary focus of this position is the support and advancement of the systems and reporting used at the Corporate Recruiting Center. This includes the SuccessFactors ATS and JobScience CRM. This individual will serve as a technical point-of-contact for all staff at the Recruiting Center and ensure data integrity, testing of system changes, report writing, general computer, phone and systems support, training and analyzing data flows for process improvement opportunities.
- Support the Recruiting Team with first level technical support of the Recruiting System and CRM including submitting cases for systems issues and associated follow up
- Work with the various Oldcastle businesses as directed by the VP of Recruiting to run reports or assist in recruiting related projects involving the system
- Conduct compliance and data integrity audits and communicate with team to resolve any issues
- Manage, enhance and support the Jobscience CRM application (including SMS Magic), and integrations
- Work with VP of Recruiting and Staffing Management to create and run reports using various systems, often requiring advanced data manipulation using Microsoft Excel and other database tools
- Analyze datasets and effectively communicate output and metrics to recruiting management
- Research new technology and job boards that will help to increase exposure and drive applicant flow
- Analyze data in the system and draw conclusions on areas of strength and improvement opportunities to help the Recruiting Center meet goals
- Primary Staffing team point of contact on ATS issues and voice of the Staffing team on day to day system feedback and improvement opportunities to the Global Systems team
- Test recruiting system changes during new releases to reduce post release issues and train recruiters on changes that occur after quarterly releases
- Partner with the Staffing Admin Manager to lead New Hire Onboarding
- Work with Sr. Systems Analyst to advance the functionality and usability of the Recruiting System
- Train new and existing Recruiters on proper usage of the ATS and CRM System to ensure compliance and data integrity
- Coordinate and lead systems calls with vendor and internal team
- Track and keep current, postings on various job boards for the Recruiting Center
- Keep internal document storage repository updated and document processes as required
- Miscellaneous projects focused around recruiting systems and other duties as assigned
- Bachelors degree or equivalent work experience preferred.
- 5+ years working with HRIS
- Strong Microsoft Office Skills including Word, PowerPoint and Excel (pivot tables, v-lookups)
- Strong overall computer support skills
- Ability to manage and work with large, confidential data sets
- Strong communication and problem-solving skills
- Experience as an agency or corporate Recruiter preferred
- Ability to work weekends or evenings periodically to support system related activities
- Expertise with Applicant Tracking Systems and / or CRM SuccessFactors/Jobscience a plus
What Oldcastle Offers You
- A culture that values opportunity for growth, development and internal promotion
- Highly competitive base pay
- Comprehensive medical, dental and disability benefits programs
- Group retirement savings program
- Health and wellness programs
Oldcastle has a long and proud heritage as one of North Americas largest corporations. We are a proud reflection of the hundreds of family businesses, local and regional companies and mid to large sized enterprises that together form the Oldcastle family. Oldcastle operates with a decentralized, diversified structure, letting you work in a small company environment while having the career opportunities of a large enterprise.
Oldcastle is a great place to grow! If youre up for a rewarding challenge, we invite you to take the first step and apply today! Please complete your online application and profile which will be sent directly to the appropriate Hiring Manager. Thank you for your interest in the Oldcastle family!
Oldcastle is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer.
EOE/Vet/Disability--If you want to know more, please click on thislink.
or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
• Post ID: 34922202 rochester