Job ID: 117090
Job Description Summary
The primary focus of this position is the support and advancement of the systems used at the Recruiting Center. This includes the SuccessFactors ATS and Jobscience CRM. This individual serves as a technical point-of-contact for all staff at the Recruiting Center and ensures data integrity, testing of system changes, report writing and analyzing data flows for process improvement opportunities.
- Support the Recruiting Team with first level technical support of the Recruiting System and CRM including submitting cases for systems issues and associated follow up
- Work with the various Oldcastle businesses as directed by the VP of Recruiting to run reports or assist in recruiting related projects involving the system
- Manage, enhance and support the Jobscience CRM application (including SMS Magic), including the integrations
- Work with VP of Recruiting and Staffing Management to create, run and analyze reports focused on recruiter metrics
- Research new technology and job boards that will help to increase exposure and drive applicant flow
- Analyze data in the system and draw conclusions on areas of strength and improvement opportunities to help the Recruiting Center meet goals
- Primary Staffing team point of contact on ATS issues and voice of the Staffing team on day to day system feedback and improvement opportunities to the Global Systems team
- Test Recruiting System changes during new releases to reduce post release issues
- Partner with the Staffing Admin Manager to lead New Hire Orientation content and meetings
- Document and train Recruiters on changes that occur after quarterly releases
- Work with Sr. Systems Analyst to advance the functionality and usability of the Recruiting System
- Train new and existing Recruiters on the ATS and CRM System as well as compliance
- Work with the Recruiting Team to ensure proper usage of systems and to enhance data integrity
- Weekly HR Systems calls with vendor and internal team
- Point of contact for Military Recruiting Website
- Track and keep current, postings on various job boards for the Recruiting Center
- Manage location changes when necessary to keep the system current
- Manage the job posting audit process to ensure consistency and compliance across the team
- Keep internal document storage repository updated
- Conduct monthly compliance audits and communicate with team to resolve any issues
- Miscellaneous projects focused around recruiting systems
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelors degree or related field or equivalent work experience preferred.
- 5+ years working with HRIS
- Experience as an agency or corporate Recruiter preferred
- Expertise with Applicant Tracking Systems and / or CRM SuccessFactors/Jobscience a plus
- Previous exposure to project-related activities through active participation in system-related projects
What Oldcastle Offers You
- A culture that values opportunity for growth, development and internal promotion
- Highly competitive base pay
- Comprehensive medical, dental and disability benefits programs
- Group retirement savings program
- Health and wellness programs
Oldcastle has a long and proud heritage as one of North Americas largest corporations. We are a proud reflection of the hundreds of family businesses, local and regional companies and mid to large sized enterprises that together form the Oldcastle family. Oldcastle operates with a decentralized, diversified structure, letting you work in a small company environment while having the career opportunities of a large enterprise.
Oldcastle is a great place to grow! If youre up for a rewarding challenge, we invite you to take the first step and apply today! Please complete your online application and profile which will be sent directly to the appropriate Hiring Manager. Thank you for your interest in the Oldcastle family!
Oldcastle is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer.
EOE/Vet/Disability--If you want to know more, please click on thislink.
or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
• Post ID: 27938203 rochester