- We have an opening for a part-timeRECEPTIONIST (Console Attendant)position.
- Location: Frisbie Memorial Hospital -11 Whitehall Rd., Rochester, NH 03867 Note: online applications accepted only.
- Schedule: P/T schedule; 1st shift, schedule may vary. Includes occasional weekends.
- Requirement: Previous switchboard experience is required.
If you have a positive attitude and a love for learning, you may be interested in joining our team.
Crothall Healthcare, a division of Compass Group North America, provides customer focused support services. As specialists, we perform services including healthcare housekeeping, management in laundry processing, patient transportation, business facilities management and clinical engineering. Crothall is a compilation of the most committed and talented individuals working in the industry today. Our dedication to quality, exceptional customer service, and unequivocal results allow us to provide the best outcomes to our clients.
Summary:Provides general office support via a variety of clerical activities and related tasks. Answer incoming calls and directs calls to the appropriate associates. Greets and directs visitors.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Answers telephone calls and directs callers to appropriate associates.
- Takes and retrieves messages.
- Provides callers with general information, including company address, directions and other related information.
- Greets and directs visitors in a friendly, professional manner.
- Uses intercom/voicemail system to announce appointments and calls.
- Receives, sorts and forwards incoming mail; coordinates the pickup and delivery of packages and mail.
- Opens and closes visitor area.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
About Compass Group: Achieving leadership in the foodservice industry
Compass Group is an equal opportunity employer. At Compass, we are committed to treating all Applicants and Associates fairly based on their abilities, achievements, and experience without regard to race, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected by law.
Qualified candidates must be able to perform the essential functions of this position satisfactorily with or without a reasonable accommodation.Disclaimer: this job post is not necessarily an exhaustive list of all essential responsibilities, skills, tasks, or requirements associated with this position. While this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the position posted, the Company reserves the right to modify or change the essential functions of the job based on business necessity.*Los Angeles applicants: Compass Group will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring (Ban the Box ordinance).
Req ID: 153317
or contact us at email@example.com
• Post ID: 34922302 rochester