About the Job
General Account Manager
Bio-Optronics, Inc, a fast growing, USA and Switzerland-based software company, develops and markets software products and custom information technology solutions to help healthcare and clinical research professionals manage and optimize workflow, thus enhancing quality, productivity, and patient and staff satisfaction.
The General Account Manager maintains and expands relationships with a large diverse customer base. The General Account Manager is responsible for achieving assigned account objectives, proactively monitoring account satisfaction, and ensuring the clients effective usage of the company’s solutions. The General Account Manager operates as the lead contact for assigned accounts. General account managers are responsible for building strong, long-lasting customer relations.
Work location is Rochester, NY.
· Establishes productive, professional relationships with key customer personnel.
· Meets targets for account satisfaction, application usage and strategic objectives.
· Proactively assesses, clarifies, and validates customer needs on an ongoing basis and determines appropriate upsell opportunities.
· Manages at risk customer actions.
· Oversees customer deployment training.
· Provides ongoing training including web based and onsite training.
· Ensures successful data migration.
· Performs proactive customer calls
· Gathers account metrics
· Supports customer collection activities
- 4-year degree in business, marketing or equivalent
- Familiarity with CTMS, EDC and other clinical trial information systems
- Impeccable spoken and written communication in English
- Uncompromising integrity and ethics
- Team player
- Willingness to commit to long term growth with company
- Flexibility to travel
- Cultivated, compassionate, professional and credible personality
- Compatibility with small company culture
Nice to Have:
- Experience in healthcare
- Knowledge of software development and database design
This position offers important business experience by providing account and project management experience. As a growing small to medium enterprise, Bio-Optronics offers significant responsibility and professional growth opportunities commensurate with company progress and the motivation and performance of its employees. The company espouses values of diversity, ethical business practices, compassion and innovation. We provide competitive compensation.
If you are interested in employment with Bio-Optronics, please submit your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. For general inquiries please complete our contact web form.
• Post ID: 28223958 rochester